Legal Considerations for Blockchain Innovations and ICOs
Tuesday, January 30, 2018 at 12:00pm to 1:30pm
Cambridge Innovation Center, 5th Floor Havana Room One Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02142
Attendees at this event will learned about:
- What are the IP strategies for protecting blockchain innovations?
- What are the potential open source licensing issues for decentralized apps using the major blockchain platforms?
- What alternative paths are possible for monetization of new blockchain developments?
- How can a company benefit from an ICO or blockchain technology?
- Is an ICO worthwhile to your company?
- When does an ICO fall within SEC regulation?