Leadership & Innovation for Technology Professionals
Monday, March 04, 2019
Effective leadership can help companies innovate more effectively. Learn how to be a leader who inspires innovation and creativity in your team with the new eight-week online course, The Leadership & Innovation for Technology Professionals, led by MIT's David Niño, starting January 7.
This course was previously titled The Intersection of Leadership & Innovation.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Understand how leadership enables innovation by building strategies, structures and cultures that support creativity
- Recognize the links between creativity (a new or useful idea) and innovation(the execution and adoption of creative ideas)
- Reframe the importance of identifying and defining problems to spur creativity and enable innovation
- Increase self-awareness of your personal leadership style and its effects on group creativity and innovation that delivers results
- Strengthen leadership skills to create sustainable, innovative teams and cultures
- Increase effectiveness in building and leading high-performing teams
- Articulate visions that inspire others to unleash motivations central to successful innovation