Building Your Next Mobile App
Wednesday, October 17, 2018 at 5:30pm to 8:00pm
Cambridge Innovation Center, 5th Floor Havana Room One Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02142
Join us on to learn about the benefits of strategizing and blueprinting your next mobile app. Building an app can cost hundreds of thousands of dollars and require highly specialized designers and developers. There are several ways to help increase your likelihood of success in the app store and de-risk the development process. MindSea’s team has built over 50 apps featured in the App store. Join us to learn about how to create a successful app blueprint and avoid common pitfalls in designing and developing apps.
- Strategies to de-risk your app development
- Frameworks to use when strategizing and wireframing your app
- How to employ Design Thinking & Lean UX in your product strategy
- A guided exercise to building personas and user journeys
- Take-home resources to start building your app blueprint
- Questions & Answers on app design and development
Bill is a software developer by trade and has been building products and teams for over twenty years. In 2009, Bill founded MindSea - a mobile app design studio building top rated apps for international brands like Postmedia, Dallas Morning News, and Proposify. Bill is deeply passionate about building incredible teams and software that will change the world. Outside of work, you can find Bill crushing a 5 mile run or beta testing a new fitness app.