Hank Rogerson's "Shakespeare Behind Bars" (2005). Introduced by Diana Henderson.
Friday, August 07, 2020Virtual Event
Virtual International Film Series - Each week we feature a different film, selected and introduced by an MIT faculty member. This week:
- Aug 1: watch a videotaped interview with Diana Henderson introducing the film.
- Aug 1-7: watch Shakespeare Behind Bars at the time of your choice during the week.
- Friday Aug 71 at 5:30 pm join us for a discussion group led by Diana Henderson. Come share your thoughts and reactions! Bring your questions!
More info and relevant links: https://bit.ly/2LNGN2U
Festival Summer 2020 virtual events:
- June 6-12: Werner Herzog's "Fitzcarraldo" (1982). Introduced by Kurt Fendt.
- June 13-19: Wong Kar-Wai's "In the Mood for Love" (2000). Introduced by Tristan Brown.
- June 20-26: Taika Waititi’s "The Hunt for the Wilderpeople" (2016). Introduced by Megan Black.
- June 27-July 10: Ken Burns’s "The Central Park Five" (2012). Introduced by Craig Wilder.
- July 11-17: Kurosawa Kiyoshi's "Creepy" (2016). Introduced by Paul Roquet.
- July 18-24 "The Official Story" (1985) introduced by Margery Resnick
- July 25-31: François Truffaut's "Jules et Jim" (1962). Introduced by Edward Baron Turk.
- Aug 1-7: Hank Rogerson's "Shakespeare Behind Bars" (2005). Introduced by Diana Henderson.
Open to current MIT students, faculty and staff.