Online Webinar: Ask Me Anything About Intellectual Property
Thursday, November 12, 2020 at 6:30pm to 7:30pmVirtual Event
Though 2020 has brought on unprecedented challenges, we continue to witness the power of invention and innovation in our communities and around the world. Along with meaningful invention comes the reality of intellectual property (IP) rights, which allow one to manage the protection, sharing and commercialization of innovative works.
Our frequently asked questions about IP include:
- What are the most significant challenges to obtaining a patent?
- How can you avoid infringement pitfalls?
- What are compelling ways to teach students about IP?
Hear answers to these questions and more when you join us on Thursday, November 12th from 6:30-7:30 p.m. EST for a virtual Ask Me Anything (AMA) session on intellectual property! We're bringing together two phenomenal IP and innovation experts to share their insight:
- Louis Foreman, CEO of Enventys Partners, Founder of EdisonNation & Executive Producer of award winning reality series Everyday Edisons.
- Nicole Morris, Director of the TI:GER Program and Professor in Practice at Emory University School of Law & former Managing Patent Counsel at The Coca-Cola Company.
This virtual event is co-hosted by the Lemelson-MIT Program and the Michelson Institute for Intellectual Property.
Register for free and and submit a question in advance for a chance to win our live raffle!