Lincoln Lab Advanced Concepts Committee Showcase
Wednesday, September 20, 2023 at 10:00am to 12:00pmVirtual Event
The Advanced Concepts Committee (ACC) provides funding for the development of high-risk, early-stage research concepts that address technical challenges in support of national security. The ACC welcomes researchers with bold and innovative ideas that are broadly aligned with MIT’s mission and hold potential for major breakthroughs.
Join us at the 2023 ACC Showcase to vote for your favorite project and learn how to get your research project funded.
• Harnessing Flexoelectricity for Broadband Photo-Detection and Energy Generation
• In-Space Additive Manufacturing of Large, Stiff, and Thermally Stable Structures
• Chemical-Initiated Charge Mobility Manipulation for Chemical Sensing via Dielectric Spectroscopy
• Optical and Near-IR (OIR) Microwave Kinetic Inductance Detectors Arrays
• Wide Area Ocean Methane Bubble Seepage Imaging