Careers in the CIA and National Security, sponsored by GEL
Thursday, September 21, 2023 at 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Explore career opportunities in the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and imagine yourself working toward a mission that matters while advancing your career. The CIA has numerous undergraduate internships, full-time positions as well as scholarships. There are opportunities for foreign travel, language training, and overseas postings. CIA provides competitive salaries, relocation expenses, and student loan repayment programs.
At this Lunch & Learn program, CIA representative(s) will provide information regarding the CIA and the variety of career and paid internship opportunities available. The program will include details about application processes and suggestions for making yourself a competitive applicant. Please note that all positions require US citizenship, relocation to the Washington, DC metropolitan area, and the ability to obtain a top secret security clearance.
Of particular interest are students with the following backgrounds:
• STEAM – Engineering (Computer Science, Cyber, Electrical, Mechanical, Network, Systems, Software, Mathematics, Physics)
• Business Services (Law, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Project Management, Human Resources, Electronic Publisher, Graphic Design)
• Medical (Physician, RN, Criminology, Psychology)
• Foreign Affairs, Political Science, Sociology, Communications, Journalism
• Foreign Languages (Russian, Arabic, Farsi, Chinese, French…)
The work at the CIA is more than just a job—it’s a career and a lifestyle. Diverse teams serve at the forefront of an ever-changing global landscape with one common goal: to keep our country safe. When you are part of the Nation’s premier intelligence agency, your opportunities for growth are boundless. Our legacy is your legacy.
Registration required via Handshake.
This program is co-sponsored by the Gordon Engineering Leadership program. It is intended for undergraduate students of all class years and majors. It is open to ALL undergraduate students, whether they are a part of GEL or not.
If you have questions about this Lunch & Learn, please reach out to email@example.com.