Celebrate Global Accessibility Awareness Day @ MIT!
Thursday, May 16, 2019 at 10:00am to 2:00pm
Staff from the Disability and Access Office will show ways to make digital information accessible to all and present various assistive technologies such as:
- Automated web accessibility evaluation tools
- Information on captioning video
- Color contrast analysis tools
- Use Kurzweil 3000, a software that can highlight text and read out loud
- Use VoiceOver, a screen reader on an iPhone
For more information, please email email@example.com or stop by Lobby 10 on May 16th between 10 am – 2 pm.