Front Door to Innovation
Thursday, January 19, 2023 at 4:30pm to 5:30pm
E38 IHQ, Floor 7 - Hacker Reactor 292 Main Street, Cambridge MA
The “Front Door to Innovation” convening has a simple goal: to lower the barrier to innovation.
Students are invited to meet one another inside MIT’s hub for innovators and continue learning about MIT’s vast resources that drive innovation and entrepreneurship.
The featured resources at the January 19th event are the MIT School of Engineering Programs in Technical Leadership and Communication, affectionately known as TLC, which includes the following:
- Gordon Engineering Leadership Program (GEL)
- The Daniel J. Riccio Graduate Engineering Leadership Program (GradEL)
- Undergraduate Practice Opportunities Program (UPOP)
- MIT School of Engineering Communication Lab (Comm Lab)
Date: Thursday, January 19th
Time: 4:30 PM – 5:30 PM
Location: MIT iHQ Hacker Reactor – E38 Floor 7
Light refreshments provided.
REGISTER TODAY: https://innovation.mit.edu/event/front-door-to-innovation/
- Event Type
- Events By Interest
- Events By Audience
- Events By School
- MIT Innovation Initiative
- Contact Email
- Add to my calendar
No recent activity