Going Local: Building More Equitable Cities
Thursday, April 08, 2021 at 12:30pm to 1:30pmVirtual Event
Featuring the mayors of Boston, Chicago and San Francisco: women leaders who are shaping a more inclusive future for their cities. This event is open to all members of the MIT community.
Hosted by the MIT Sloan School of Management, this event series focuses on accelerating inclusion in the innovation economy. Dive deep into different ways of thinking about innovation and inclusion, and discover steps you can use to make a difference within your own communities.
- Malia Lazu, Lecturer in the Technological Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Strategic Management Group at MIT Sloan
- Fiona Murray, Associate Dean for Innovation and Inclusion, and William Porter Professor of Entrepreneurship, MIT Sloan
- Mayor London N. Breed, 45th Mayor of San Francisco, CA
- Mayor Kim Janey, 55th Mayor of Boston, MA
- Mayor Lori E. Lightfoot, 56th Mayor of Chicago, IL