Ideas & Images: The Power of Visual Learning in Today’s Business World
Thursday, March 10, 2022 at 12:00pmVirtual Event
Today’s business environment requires continual learning, but in a world of information overload, is there a better way to facilitate learning? At MIT Sloan Executive Education, we’ve long recognized the value in visual learning as a powerful classroom tool. Collaborating with skilled graphic illustrators, our faculty frequently harness the power of real-time imagery to enhance the learning experience and help ground sometimes complex or complicated frameworks. Throughout the pandemic, we’ve found that using imagery in our online programs has helped our participants learn and make deeper connections to the material. However, it has to be done in the right way, truly integrated with the teaching, to be most effective. Join us to learn more about the power of images in learning, both for yourself and your organization.
During this complimentary hour-long live event, moderated by Executive Programs Director Rob Dietel, you'll join MIT Senior Lecturer Hal Gregersen and Graphic Designer Marsha Dunn, Founder of Marsha Dunn Studios, for a conversation on the power of visual learning.
During the event, you'll be able to engage with our hosts by:
• Asking questions in real time
• Reflecting on faculty questions
Don't miss your chance to learn impactful insights and engage with senior MIT faculty.
Join Hal Gregersen for his upcoming live online courses:
- Innovator’s DNA (executive.mit.edu/dna)
- Inquiry-Driven Leadership (executive.mit.edu/cps)
- Leading Successful Transitions in a Digitally Driven World (executive.mit.edu/lst)
- Managing the Human Side of Digital Disruption (executive.mit.edu/dtt)
- Navigating Transitions During Disruptive Change (executive.mit.edu/nav)
- Questions Are the Answer (executive.mit.edu/que)