Digital Universities Week_US
Monday, May 09, 2022
Boston Cambridge Marriott 50 Broadway Cambridge MA 02142
Taking a whole-sector approach to higher education’s digital transformation, THE Digital Universities Week US 2022 will be cohosted in Cambridge, Massachusetts, May 9 -13, 2022, by Times Higher Education and the MIT Abdul Latif Jameel World Education Lab (J-WEL).
This week-long event will bring together higher education institutions from across the US to challenge the current university model and transform the institution to deliver agile continuous education for the future.
To coincide with the rapid pace of innovation we need to update education to become more flexible, cost- and time- efficient. Through thought-provoking discussion, we will uncover how digital technologies can transform teaching, learning and the campus experience in an open, collaborative and innovative way guided by the latest evidence from the science of learning.
Together, we will explore:
- The challenges and opportunities of an agile continuous education model
- What educators need to know about the future of hybrid and flexible learning
- Bridging the student digital divide
- How to overcome barriers to edtech adoption
- The future of online education in the knowledge society
- Skills for a digital-first future
- Cyber surveillance strategies for a secure campus
Join us for practical knowledge and skills for a digital-first future and to meet cutting-edge start-ups showcasing the latest products to enable your institution to plan its digital future.