MIT Tableau User Group (MIT TUG) - Tableau Doctor
Tuesday, December 13, 2022 at 3:30pm to 4:30pmVirtual Event
Join us for our December MIT TUG meeting!
Since it's flu season, we figured it's time to introduce everyone to Tableau Doctor!
- Trying to figure out how to do something in Tableau? Want to know how some Tableau Public viz was built? Post your Tableau questions and/or problems in this Slack Thread.
- The crowd–that includes you!–will try to work through potential solutions together during the meeting. (None of us are board-certified Tableau Doctors, so we'll all be learning by trial and error.)
- Chat with fellow MIT TUG members
- Hear what others are working on
- Share what you've learned recently
- Winter Break/IAP plans
- Talk about whatever strikes your fancy
If you require any accessibility accommodations, please email MIT TUG leads to make your accommodation request. Some accommodations require 2-3 weeks to arrange; every effort will be made to accommodate advance requests.
What is the MIT TUG?
We've started a Tableau User Group at MIT (MIT TUG) to build a Tableau community at MIT by providing a space where Tableau users at MIT can:
- Meet other Tableau users
- Showcase what we're working on and our user adoption efforts
- Learn about and see applications of new (to us) features in Tableau (and related data products)
If you want to present at a future MIT TUG meeting:
- Slack us at #ask-mit-tug-leads
- Email the MIT TUG co-leads at email@example.com
- Event Type
- MIT Tableau User Group (MIT TUG)
- Contact Email
- Add to my calendar