Wednesday, February 28, 2024 at 2:00pm to 4:00pm
Building E23, E23-385, the Community Wellness space on the 3rd floor of MIT Health
25 CARLETON ST, Cambridge, MA 02142
These weekly meetings are organized by the MS&PC staff and volunteers for the spouses and partners of MIT students, scholars, staff, and faculty. If it is your first time attending a meeting, please come at 1:45 p.m. so the staff can meet you and explain our meeting format.
What should you expect on a Wednesday:
- Expect things to start at 2 pm and finish around 4 pm, you can leave earlier if there is a need.
- Expect a specific topic or activity. Our meeting topics include invited guest speakers, games, art projects, and small group conversations.
- Expect some hands-on activities.
- Expect an opportunity to chat in pairs.
- Expect an excellent opportunity to practice speaking English in a friendly environment. All levels of English fluency are welcome. We value participation, not perfection!
- Expect to see babies and children. Kids are welcome! Please be sure to bring a toy or activity that your child will enjoy.
February 28th - an outing to the Museum of African-American History. Please register here.